July 13, 2011

A Four-Fingered Fist of Reviews...

Scaryminds is an Australian site, dedicated to reviewing all things horror, including a lot of Antipodean stuff currently out there.

I had a piece in each of the first four issues of Eclecticism, and Scaryminds have had positive words to say about each of them.

Issue One has my short horror story, Blind Man's Bluff.

My coming-of-age tale, Wet Secrets, makes an appearance in Issue Two.

Issue Three sees me in a decidedly more sombre mood with my flash piece, After the Flood.

And finally, my (probably only) foray into sci-fi flash, with Footprints in Issue Four.

As I have said before, I have a lot of time for Eclecticism editor, Craig Bezant. He has done a great job with this magazine from the start, and his publishing clout has now extended to Dark Prints Press as well.

And no, I'm not on commission.

No comments: